4 out of 5 stars– A no-nonsense guide to not only selling your self-published book but selling yourself too. So, follow a few simple steps and you too could be a million book selling author. Of course, John Locke does confess that his strategy doesn’t work for everyone… but might work for you. If anything, it can help increase your author visibility on-line, which, in a world of wanna-be writers, can’t be a bad thing. Well worth a read I say, particularly if you’re a writer into marketing, Twitter and blogging.
Monthly Archives: May 2012
RED is now available to buy from Amazon! Tales From The Cafe: Volume 2 contains 22 different tales, including my own story Find The Lady. Each one will take you on a journey of discovery, from mythical lands to our own more familiar shores. Cafe Three-Zero authors have offered a unique take on the theme of RED, and no matter what your favourite genre choice, be it suspense, fantasy, romance or the supernatural, you’re sure to find something to your taste.
- RT @4Apes: On #WorldMigratoryBirdDay please help me2help #elephants maintain their winter #habitat @WMBD justgiving.com/Ian-Redmond2 http://t.co… 3 years ago
- RT @leanne_manch: Check out my cousin's amazing art "@DarkForge14: Colour version of my Daryl Dixon original painting #WalkingDead :) http… 3 years ago
Top Posts & Pages
- NaNoWriMo and the Hammer House Of Madness!
- So why flawed characters?
- Love short stories...?
- John Locke Book Review--How I Sold 1 Million eBooks in 5 Months
- Some Great Books for Writers
- About A.C.Fullwood and Narrative Space
- RED Book Launch--Available To Buy Now
- Canned Food and Veggie Zombies--Apocalypse Week!
- Who needs The Olympics or The Hunger Games (when you have London St Pancras)
- Current Publications